As in interventional cardiology, 89% of engineers are men. A toy company in San Francisco, CA has decided to do something about this, launching a line of toys called GoldieBlox that encourage girls to build. If we continue to address the social and developmental barriers that keep our young girls from pursuing careers in math and science, we will hopefully start to see change. Block on, ladies.
- SCAI Statement on New Report Showing Heart Disease Deaths Dropped Significantly in Past Decade August 19, 2014
- SCAI Publishes Expert Consensus Recommendations for Treatment of Renal Artery Stenosis August 19, 2014
- SCAI President's Message: Summer Update August 5, 2014
- SCAI’s Quality Improvement Apps Boost AUC Scores, Support Discussion About Risk July 28, 2014
- Changing New York's State of Mind July 28, 2014