As in interventional cardiology, 89% of engineers are men. A toy company in San Francisco, CA has decided to do something about this, launching a line of toys called GoldieBlox that encourage girls to build. If we continue to address the social and developmental barriers that keep our young girls from pursuing careers in math and science, we will hopefully start to see change. Block on, ladies.
- SCAI Statement on MEDCAC Lower Extremity Peripheral Artery Disease Panel July 22, 2015
- Societies Issue Recommendations for Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion June 29, 2015
- SCAI Honors Members for Outstanding Service, Dedication May 14, 2015
- Dr. James C. Blankenship Inducted as 39th SCAI President May 8, 2015
- Short-Acting Antiplatelet Drug Cilostazol Safely Helps Patients Stop May 8, 2015