WIN was featured in the April issue of EP Lab Digest. Because of the parallels between the professions of interventional cardiology and electrophysiologists, WIN feels it is important to share information that will affect both professions. The article for EP Lab Digest highlighted the WIN program and acheivements and cited the recently released a publication titled “SCAI Consensus Document on Occupational Radiation Exposure to the Pregnant Cardiologist and Technical Personnel.” The document addresses the lack of standards or guidelines related to radiation exposure to pregnant female cath lab professionals. To read the full article, click HERE.
- SCAI Rallies House of Cardiology Around MOC Reform July 28, 2014
- Changing New York's State of Mind July 28, 2014
- SCAI Members Showcase Success Using SCAI-QIT July 28, 2014
- SCAI’s Quality Improvement Apps Boost AUC Scores, Support Discussion About Risk July 28, 2014
- 10 Tips for Your First Cath Lab Case July 28, 2014