WIN was featured in the April issue of EP Lab Digest. Because of the parallels between the professions of interventional cardiology and electrophysiologists, WIN feels it is important to share information that will affect both professions. The article for EP Lab Digest highlighted the WIN program and acheivements and cited the recently released a publication titled “SCAI Consensus Document on Occupational Radiation Exposure to the Pregnant Cardiologist and Technical Personnel.” The document addresses the lack of standards or guidelines related to radiation exposure to pregnant female cath lab professionals. To read the full article, click HERE.
- SCAI Expands AUC Calculator App to Support Clinical Decision Making for Diagnostic Catheterization and Imaging for Heart Failure October 1, 2014
- Societies Release First Appropriate Use Criteria for Pediatric Heart Disease September 29, 2014
- Study Finds Women Underrepresented in Interventional Cardiology Field September 14, 2014
- SCAI Names Lisa Olson Executive Director September 12, 2014
- SCAI Statement on New Report Showing Heart Disease Deaths Dropped Significantly in Past Decade August 19, 2014