WIN was featured in the April issue of EP Lab Digest. Because of the parallels between the professions of interventional cardiology and electrophysiologists, WIN feels it is important to share information that will affect both professions. The article for EP Lab Digest highlighted the WIN program and acheivements and cited the recently released a publication titled “SCAI Consensus Document on Occupational Radiation Exposure to the Pregnant Cardiologist and Technical Personnel.” The document addresses the lack of standards or guidelines related to radiation exposure to pregnant female cath lab professionals. To read the full article, click HERE.
- SCAI Releases Expert Consensus for Cardio-Oncology Patients Treated in Cardiac Catherization Labs January 12, 2016
- SCAI/SVM Expert Consensus Statement on Carotid Stenting: Training and Credentialing for Carotid Stenting December 18, 2015
- SCAI, ACC and HRS Release Expert Consensus on Left Atrial Appendage Institutional and Operator Requirements December 10, 2015
- Appropriateness of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Trends Show Significant Change in Management November 9, 2015
- New Guidance Issued for Multivessel PCI, Thrombectomy in Heart Attack Patients October 21, 2015