WIN was featured in the April issue of EP Lab Digest. Because of the parallels between the professions of interventional cardiology and electrophysiologists, WIN feels it is important to share information that will affect both professions. The article for EP Lab Digest highlighted the WIN program and acheivements and cited the recently released a publication titled “SCAI Consensus Document on Occupational Radiation Exposure to the Pregnant Cardiologist and Technical Personnel.” The document addresses the lack of standards or guidelines related to radiation exposure to pregnant female cath lab professionals. To read the full article, click HERE.
- Twelve Early-Career Interventional Cardiologists Selected for Emerging Leader Mentorship Program February 23, 2015
- Dr. Joseph Loscalzo to Deliver SCAI 2015 Mullins Lecture on How Network Medicine Could Uncover Personalized Treatments for Heart Disease February 17, 2015
- SCAI 2015 Hildner Lecture Will Highlight Critical Need for More Clinical Research in Interventional Cardiology January 5, 2015
- SCAI Statement on “Twelve or 30 Months of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Drug-Eluting Stents (DAPT),” Presented at AHA Scientific Sessions November 16, 2014
- SCAI Publishes Consensus Statement on Use of Left Ventriculography November 4, 2014