WIN was featured in the April issue of EP Lab Digest. Because of the parallels between the professions of interventional cardiology and electrophysiologists, WIN feels it is important to share information that will affect both professions. The article for EP Lab Digest highlighted the WIN program and acheivements and cited the recently released a publication titled “SCAI Consensus Document on Occupational Radiation Exposure to the Pregnant Cardiologist and Technical Personnel.” The document addresses the lack of standards or guidelines related to radiation exposure to pregnant female cath lab professionals. To read the full article, click HERE.
- SCAI Statement on MEDCAC Lower Extremity Peripheral Artery Disease Panel July 22, 2015
- Societies Issue Recommendations for Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion June 29, 2015
- SCAI Honors Members for Outstanding Service, Dedication May 14, 2015
- Dr. James C. Blankenship Inducted as 39th SCAI President May 8, 2015
- Short-Acting Antiplatelet Drug Cilostazol Safely Helps Patients Stop May 8, 2015